Congratulations to our CCF NSW People Award winners Andrew Moussa and Ed Farrell.
Andrew Moussa won the Engineer (Contracts under $2million) category and Ed Farrell took out the Safety Champion Award.
Cameron Graham was recognised as runner up in the Site Supervisor (Contracts under $2 million) Category whilst a further eight staff were recognised as finalists:
- Chloe Broker – Site Hand
- Devek Naidu – Engineer (Contracts over $2 million)
- Madison Hope – Women in Civil Construction
- Matthew Whyte – Project Manager (Contracts over $2 million)
- Phil Tan – Engineer (Contracts over $2million)
- Shane Hutchinson – Site Supervisor (contracts over $2 million)
- Suzie Reid – Plant Operator
- Yusuf El Shafie – Site Engineer (Contracts over $2million)
Congratulations and well done to all our staff in these awards.
CCF National Earth Awards
Abergeldie were privileged to have two projects as contenders in the National CCF Earth Awards on Friday night. Matthews Bridge was finalist in Category 3 and Archerfields Wetlands Shared Path in Category 2. Congratulations to both project teams for your efforts producing these projects and overcoming quite significant challenges in doing so.
Abergeldie is a civil engineering contractor with over 25 years’ experience providing services in the utilities, energy and infrastructure sectors: the complex infrastructure needed to build better communities.